• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NW Washington

turbovr6jetta

Hello everybody, I am a fairly new owner of a M35a2. I've been lurking around here for quite some time trying to research the deuce and trying find one to purchase. Now that I have one and have been pouring money and time into the "hobby" I figured I would become more of an active member. Dont worry I will try to get many pics of the 5 minute "recovery" followed by a 3 hour getting stuck session. As you can see from the following picture, it got muddy.

Attachments

turbovr6jetta

I have been keeping an eye on the PNW thread. I sure wish it had its own category so there could be mulitple threads all under the PNW heading. Maybe someone with some rep can talk to a mod!

MilitaryRestoration

Welcome aboard! There are plenty of us in Wa to help you along, many great people!! Never hesitate to ask questions of us or anyone else on SS. Along with others, of you need anything just drop a pm or email/call

odnorth

l'm only 30mins north of you in Abbotsford, l'll be taking my deuce down to the rally in July won't miss it, booked off 4 days work, so l hope Aaron & Amber don't get tired of me hanging around that long.
Rob

turbovr6jetta

l'm only 30mins north of you in Abbotsford, l'll be taking my deuce down to the rally in July won't miss it, booked off 4 days work, so l hope Aaron & Amber don't get tired of me hanging around that long.
Rob
Well it sounds like I would at least have some company. What route do you usually take? Straight down the I5? What speed are your cruising at?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks