• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NY

kustom

I have been lurking on the site for the past few days. Looking for information for a truck I would to get. the M931 6x6 has caught my eye. so I hope to learn to alot about owning one. and to find the simple answers to if i needed a cdl to drive one? I would like to use it as a shop truck a tower of my other projects. so far I have seen a lot of good info on the site.

I hope to learn from you guys
Thanks Gary

m109a2

Welcome kustom to the site I can not speak for any other state butt La. requires a cdl on 25,000 0r more do you need all that much truck.I am not knocking 5 tons buy any means shape or form but if you can not spin a wrench are you sure you want to do this,It has a automatic transmission,A power steering from **** hydro wintch, and only 6 tires on the steer tires you are off to the side of the road with anything

m109a2

Sorry hit the wrong key butt I drove over a thousand miles tail end of trip had a flat drivers side forward outside did I stop no.6 wheels you bet you will stop for a while.Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks