• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NY

kustom

I have been lurking on the site for the past few days. Looking for information for a truck I would to get. the M931 6x6 has caught my eye. so I hope to learn to alot about owning one. and to find the simple answers to if i needed a cdl to drive one? I would like to use it as a shop truck a tower of my other projects. so far I have seen a lot of good info on the site.

I hope to learn from you guys
Thanks Gary

m109a2

Welcome kustom to the site I can not speak for any other state butt La. requires a cdl on 25,000 0r more do you need all that much truck.I am not knocking 5 tons buy any means shape or form but if you can not spin a wrench are you sure you want to do this,It has a automatic transmission,A power steering from **** hydro wintch, and only 6 tires on the steer tires you are off to the side of the road with anything

m109a2

Sorry hit the wrong key butt I drove over a thousand miles tail end of trip had a flat drivers side forward outside did I stop no.6 wheels you bet you will stop for a while.Al