• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Ohio

Day Tripper

Hello,

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for adding me. I purchased a 1986 M1009 2 weeks ago. I have wanted one for 20 plus years. Had the civilian blazer and Jimmy. I finally bought one! Anyway, thanks again and happy trails!
Welcome. Being a a fellow buckeye, what part of the state do you hail from? A lot of good info and connections can be gleaned from here.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi and thank you for adding me. I purchased a 1986 M1009 2 weeks ago. I have wanted one for 20 plus years. Had the civilian blazer and Jimmy. I finally bought one! Anyway, thanks again and happy trails!
Welcome from North Carolina!

I understand that 20 year want... I worked on somebody else's trucks back in the 80's and always wanted a Deuce or a 5-Ton for myself. I finally got some toys and it feels pretty darn good! Welcome to the brotherhood of military truck enthusiast!

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, Hobby, Friendships, And Hopefully, The events to come.
I quite understand the "Wanting to buy,,some..'THING"'!,
Look at my new post.

Bengineering

Welcome from North Carolina!

I understand that 20 year want... I worked on somebody else's trucks back in the 80's and always wanted a Deuce or a 5-Ton for myself. I finally got some toys and it feels pretty darn good! Welcome to the brotherhood of military truck enthusiast!

Yes, it does feel pretty darn good!!! I have waited long enough and the right truck at the right price, at the right time!!! Thank you sir!!!