• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Orlando Florida

safarihp

As a hobby gone nuts I restore older Land Rover Defenders and Series trucks. I've recently begun a build on a Ranger Special Operations Vehcile (RSOV) based on a Land Rover Defender 110. I found this site by accident while looking for 4 lights that I can't seem to find. Thanks to Google here I am.

From jumping around the board it seems like a great community. Looking forward to meeting all.

I also have a Land Rover 101 Forward Control Ambulance.

safarihp

After doing yet more reading on the forum what is a good resource for looking into title, insurance and the like in Florida. I had planned to build the truck and register it as a Land Rover but it looks like some states don't require standard titles.

I live in an area where thankfully parking the old girl in my driveway will not be an issue.

A

A/C Cages

Welcome from Orange City. Make sure you bring those Rovers to the rally, we need more wheel chocks.lol

Scrounge41

Hi from St. Augustine. I've got a '92 Range Rover which I've enjoyed, but it looks like it may have to go. Doesn't have the cool factor of a Series, and I'm picking up my deuce on Saturday and need the room. This is a really great site.

safarihp

The wife is gonna kill me. Don't think "I bought it on Ebay for $25.00" is gonna fly with this under taking.

I'm not big of facebook but its where all my build images get dumped. The RSOV build images will go there also.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

I'll be coming through Orlando next Tues. on my way to pick up 2 trailers from Mac Dill in Tampa. The disease spreads quick. Be careful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks