• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Outer Banks, NC

cbfd514

Hello, I am an Engineer at a volunteer FD on the Outer Banks. Our deuce and a half (M35A3) is used for storm rescue work. It has been a challenge to keep it operational. I'm hoping the members here can help with advice. Thanks.

BeerCan

Hi from a fellow newb. I used to spend a lot of time in Nags Head when I was growing up. Really like that area and the outer banks in general.

Triple C

Welcome to the site, you are in the right place! Let me be the first to direct you to the TM's there is a ton of free information there if you haven't already gone there. Again, welcome and thanks for serving your community!

w3azel

Welcome and heck yeah your in the right place. Use the search, yes it doesn't work the greatest, but you can still get some great info. If you ask a newby question just post a pic of your truck with it and that will distract most of the trolls. NC has a bunch of deuce guys hiding around that offer great advice and insight.

Ppanepinto

Welcome, you will find the guys here are a huge help, both with the hobby/in your case job and also life in general. They are extremely supportive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks