• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From PA

DanWantsADeuce

Like the handle suggests I've officially been bitten by the Deuce bug. Looking forward to reading, reasearching and buying my first M35A2. Not sure exactly what I want yet but looking forward to the adventure! :beer:

DanWantsADeuce

Thanks for the welcome guys.

what are you looking for? I might have something you might want

what part of PA are you from? it's a big state
Lehighton, about 60 miles from you.
Not sure if I want to do a bobber or leave the truck whole yet. Basically I'll be looking for something that hasn't been messed with (want to do the mods myself) but hasn't been left in a barn to rot for twenty years either as that seems as bad for them as running them hard. Winch is a definite must have.

I've done brakes, shocks, struts, exhaust, basic car maintenance stuff since I could drive so I'm not afraid of turning a wrench but I think rebuilding a motor or trans would be out of my league so a solid drive train with low hours/miles is a must. I hate doing body work so the less rust the better.

Not looking to buy right away, have to wait till the financial situation improves a bit but thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind.