• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Richmond, Virginia

Amtracker

Hello from Richmond, Virginia.

I've seen this site before, but recently I've become a little more serious about acquiring a CUCV as a daily driver. There seems to be a lot of good information on here, and I look forward to reading about the trials, tribulations, joys and pleasures of owning a MV.

I've looked on govliquidation.com and seen some on there, but I don't have the means to tow off base or fix it up myself once I get it home. I suppose it could be a learning experience, too. So, if you know of any good CUCVs in the VA, MD, NC area that are for sale, drop me a hint. I'm willing to drive a little farther for that particularly good deal.

I have 8 years in as an amtracker in the USMC (MOS 1833) and I really do miss the smell of diesel in the morning! I'm 37 years old and live in the West End.

Semper Fi!

FrankUSMC

Welcome to the herd.
20 years in the same gun club.
Look me up if you make a run to North Carolina.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Kevin (decodeme) may have a really nice CUCV pickup in your neighborhood!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks