• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Seminole Fla.

superB

New to SS.I have a 1985 Chevy military 4X4 pickup. 6.2 diesel,400 TH,4:56 gears, lockers front and rear, 37 inch tires ,6 inch lift, and roll cage in the cab. All mechanicals but the glow plug pulser are as they came from the factory. I have owned it for about 10 years. Getting a little hard to start when cold. My question is , the glow plugs are 24 volts. Are they the same as the 12 volt ones? Just operating on 24 volts.. Thanks, super B.

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers... You will find plenty of info here for your m1008 cucv. Make sure you use the search bar for questions because most of the questions have been answered... You also can download the tm's for free on the front page.....

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Palmetto. Make an effort to steer clear of those "other" OD guys in St. Pete area.....rofl