• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from south georgia

77REBELBOWTIE

This site was introduced to me by a thread from patracy on another forum that I frequent quite regularly. I have been interested in military vehicles since I was child. My father was in the military, which allowed me exposure to some cool stuff. I have always had a deep lust for a deuce and a half, but lately it has become more of an addiction. It has become so strong that I am placing my beloved K5 up for sale to add to my toy fund. Hopefully I will learn a great deal from you guys and eventually be able to join the family of milsurp owners.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come up to the Ga Rally. WE are at Durhamtown off road park, near Union Point Ga. There are deuces of all flavors here, and if you pay 10 dollar, and ask nice, you might even get a ride.

Atomic

Welcome and glad to meet another SOWEGA guy. EMD (love those engines) is right, if you can make it this weekend up to Union Point, you will be in for a treat. If you can't make be sure to shoot me a PM next week and I will make it a point to get up with you and introduce myself. We have 3-4 guys around here that participate all the time in events and we help each other out when we can. The guy up in Americus owns a M923, the guy in Leesburg has a CUCV and M35, the other guy here in town is looking for a M35 and I own a M35 and M37, so there are a few trucks here. If you haven't yet had the chance to crawl around one or go for a ride hit me up. There are some things to know and look for when buying. Look forward to meeting you and a quick Steel Soldiers site hint: read, read, read past threads. They answer about 98% of your questions.

Respectfully,

Russ (Atomic) Sale City, GA

77REBELBOWTIE

Come up to the Ga Rally. WE are at Durhamtown off road park, near Union Point Ga. There are deuces of all flavors here, and if you pay 10 dollar, and ask nice, you might even get a ride.
Can't make it this weekend, family reunion. To steal a quote from a Trace Atkins song " ride? H*** no, I wanna drive" lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks