• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from south west of Boston

gleebie

Hello
New to the sight,not been on any sight for a long time.I own a 1970 one of the 1st Ford m151a2 to go into production and I also own 2 M38 a1's.I tried to post pics on the M151 section in which you will probably like.Look forward to hanging out on the s s sight'

Dave8)

Carl_in_NH

Welcome from Southern NH.

Are you heading to the Weare, NH Military Vehicle rally this weekend? Great weather for a ride up North...

gleebie

Thanks guys
My daughter put some pics on the m151 section of my jeeps and one of the MUTTS with ROPS is now in NC with a new owner,that was my 1st MV. Sold it so I could aford to buy the garage queen MUTT that I now have.I will be at the NH rally on sat. I will not have my MUTT with me unfortanatly .I need to purchace soom M 38 A1 parts.
Hopefully I can bump into some members.
Dave

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Attleboro!

We also have Bass Pro everyother Thursday, tomorrow, but we'll all be in NH.

Then there is the RI Show in Quonset 2nd weekend in Sept!

See ya soon!

Rick

Vintage iron

Welcome to the group. I use to have my Military truck shop in South Easton. I move A&H Recon. Shop to Falmouth. Don't miss the Weare Rally this weekend in Weare NH.

gleebie

A lot of you guys are in the towns bordering Easton,good deal,I might go to Bass Pro today.Are there any MV that show up?
thanks for the kind welcomes.
Dave