• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Spokane Wa - m998

jrpontiac

Picked up my 88 m998 from Fort Lewis last week. I think I'm one of the lucky ones. Runs great, checked and changed the fluids and have driven it about 120 miles since Saturday. Other than getting some hearing protection no real plans to do much to it at this point. **** they are loud past 40mph. If any other Eastern WA owners out there let me know. Jason.

Attachments

Davetheplumber

"Moose"
How do,
If your ever down in the southern WA area come out to a BBQ with us. Our HMMWV group is growing fast and everyone is always coming up with cool ideas for the NW HMMWV community.

Check out the site and you will have a good resource for parts, events or whatever.
WWW.NWHMMWV.COM

Later,
MOOSE

AZK9

Looks like you've got a nice MV to play around with!
Congratulations... and... welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks