• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from sunny south Florida!

A DuB

I just wanted to poke in and say hello. I dont currently have a military vehicle of any kind, i mostly joined up to read and learn from you all. Im 28, live in west palm beach, FL. Im pretty familiar with diesels, as i currently own a 2008 f250 powerstroke, and have worked on hundreds of detroits as a jr mechanic. So far this seems like a pretty cool place, and im looking forward to learning about these awesome rigs. Thanks!

If anyone is interested, heres a few shots of my f250

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Loony Bin.:cookoo:

There are a lot of good folks down in the "Sunshine State".

Recovery 4x4 is close to you......he's a good guy but he ain't right.

He might let you play with some of his toys.

I know right where you are. I have a couple of customers over by Indian Town, so I fly into WPB several times a year. Nice location. I'd sure rather be there than where I'm at in upstate NY now.

Welcome to the site, there are some very helpful people.on here. And there are several members near you. They have some great get togethers down there you might want to check out to meet the guys and see.their vehicles.

lacoda56

Welcome! My second daughter just moved to Lakeland Fl. last week and has continuosly called to inform me of the weather (70 to 80 F).:roll: Hang in there, one of those green trucks will follow you home soon enough, and then another and another....:jumpin:

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site from Orlando. Just remeber, this site is addictive! Great group of guys and you will find answers to just about any question you have. Come on in, the water's fine, so jump in and get yourself a vehicle! :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The area where you took the pics reminds me of JW Corbett. Welcome to the site.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you want the ultimate MV experience jump on board with some of the FL crew and come to the SS GA Rally in Oct. Go back and check some of the old threads and see how we live out in the woods like wildmen (and women).

A

A/C Cages

If you are ever in the Orange City area, give me a call and I will let you test out some of my toys in my R&D area behind my shop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks