• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from SW MO, with a Fire Tanker m35!

AndyMedic

Hello everybody! I joined this site because i love a nice MV, however My Fire Dept. has a Deuce that seems to have been a Fire appliance from birth, I will post pics and get some videos and better quality pics when I have time, I would love to find out more about her, and one day own my own A2, but for now, 'Lucy' will do :) Hope you enjoy the pics and feel free to ask any questions, I will answer what limited information I have about her :)

Standby for pics!

Look forward to hearing from ya'll

Andy

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. I picked up my first MV, a M715, from the MO Forestry Service in Lebanon, MO.

AndyMedic

So there are some around here then :)
I'm trying to get my pics on my photobucket account but the internet sucks here and is taking ages, will post them soon!

AndyMedic

Screw it, ill pop them here, I saw one for sale on GL with the same indicator stalk and it said it was an M49, maybe I was wrong about lucy, maybe you guys could confirm.

Attachments

Last edited: