• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from SW Washington

toughjeep

Hey everyone. From Tenino, Washington. I am new to this site but not to MV's. I currently have a 1968 M35A2, 1952 M38A1, M105, and GMS-1497 Shelter and when my EUC clears, I will be the proud new owner of a M1008 out of Nellis? aua

Does anyone have any advice for me when I am filling out my EUC? I was the high bidder for the auction today and will find out at Midnight if I am the "official winner".

Thanks

hwcurtice

Welcome aboard.

My in-laws live down there.

EUC are funny. Be honest, but somethings aren't quite what they seem.

You do realize that you're going to be invited to rallys in the area now, right?

srodocker

Welcome aboard!!! as the guys have said im drafting you the the PNW steel soldier crew. take a look at my sig as I have our next big event and im sure i'll make another small event before then! cant wait to see your rigs.

ps. you guys know me to well hahahah

OSO

Welcome to this site . A great bunch of fellows ,with a lot of knowledge, that gets shared . Helps out quite a bit . [thumbzup][thumbzup] I live in Oso Wa small town in foothills of the Cascades, between Arlington and Darrington WA

scoutmanadam

welcome to the site, im on the other side but make it that way a few times a year. im new here to and am really looking forward to the rally in july to get to meet some other wa members, hope to see you there.

hwcurtice

Oh, and I think Scott forgot to mention. You have to swear loyalty to ZAPT as well, now that you've been recruited.

Yeah, we have to keep reminding him of his duties from time to time...

toughjeep

I should probably ask what ZAPT is before swearing loyalty to it, last time I swore loyalty to something without getting details, I got stuck with my wife. ;-)

ABN173

I should probably ask what ZAPT is before swearing loyalty to it, last time I swore loyalty to something without getting details, I got stuck with my wife. ;-)
Welcome to the Site TJ, As far as ZAPT goes the pic explains it better than words Better ask Scott for the details on that though

-Dale

Attachments