• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Sweden.

Marmor

Saying hello from a sofa in pre-winter Sweden. Ive been here from time to time but i think it would be best to register, so i did. I would love to build a overlander truck, preferably with a TGB 30 or 40 (sbat111) since they are road tax free due to age and are pretty easy to come by in the used market with low milage. We'll se how it will turn out .. :)

muff D

hello from new jersey.i am also new to the form and cant figure out how to start a post.if somebody can chime in a tell me what im missing whould be a big help...thanks

Marmor

Heres some wiki-info in English for you guys. Ive never seen one converted to a overlander/camper, or at least i havent been able to find any one on google. Im thinking in the therms of converting a fridge/freezer (thats insulated) cargo carrier that would bolt down to the trucks chassies or bed. But im just fooling around with ideas, i guess theres alot of ways to skin a cat?

Forgot the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scania_SBA111

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks