• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from tampa fl

cxcman

I do not have a mv yet but I am looking to get a duece and do the unthinkable. Not because I was inspired by a tv show but because I will be able to use it daily. Also my h.o.a. can't yell at me. " Tandem axles and it has to fit in the driveway.

Pinz25086

Welcome from Orlando. Good luck with a HOA and a deuce! Some how that combo does not ever seem to work out well. Hope that you are succesfull!

Wayne

cxcman

Well there is a few people who have 350 4x4 crewcabs with 6" lift kits on them so..... I don't see if I bobb my duece where they can say very much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks