• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from Texas

combatmech

Welcome to the MV Addiction Support Network!! I'm from the Dallas area, lived in Corpus/Portland for a bit....
Which ever vehicle you choose, do your homework. Read up, ask questions. This site is full of all kinds of cool stuff and great people to help you along!! :beer:

Keith_J

Welcome, Lonestar! Yes, you want to learn because spinning wrenches on FMVs is fun. Easier than modern ones.

If you have the space to park it, you want a deuce and a half.

Motorcar

I simply can't believe of all the memebers here at SS, nobody already had the screen name of "Lonestar"...:)

Welcome, do your reading, use the search function, be glad you found this site before you bought.

I cant help but think of the movie "Spaceballs"... Dark Helmet says.."There's only one person in the universe that has the nerve to give me the rasberry...Lonestar!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks