• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from the sunshine state

dougodom

hello everyone I came across this site on one of the search engines and thought it looked like a cool place to learn about and find truck parts , I live just north of eglin afb and have all my life and allways being on eglin hunting and fishing being around these military vehicles that I knew nothing about so maybe I will learn a little about them from all of you :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Run.....run fast.......saaaaaaaaave yourself before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!

But if you hang around.......welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

Only 10 months to the next GA Rally.....be there or be square.

Rustsleeps

Welcome to the site! With some reading you will soon find people here that are willing to help and really are THE experts for MVs. Sometimes it is just good for a laugh.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from downtown Loxahatchee where every yard (but mine) has an airboat and a swamp buggy.

JB

Welcome from the capital. Don't miss the Dixie Division meet in Mobile at the battleship park this spring. Usually First or second week of April.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks