• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Upstate S.C.

2ndAmendican

Thanks for the welcome guys!!!! I really appreciate it. I was shocked to see several of you in S.C. and especially the Upstate.

Muddog, I'm in Taylors between Greenville and Greer.

Welcome From Jacksonville NC (us Carolina Boys gotta Stick togoether lol) home of marine corps base Camplejeune I own a m1008 cucv that had a previous history from around the Spartanburg sc area(MUDDDOG) The arkright fire district :]

2ndAmendican

Hey Southern Steel, I'm an old Former Marine, and spent plenty of time down on Court Street in Jacksonville. I was an airwinger over at MCAS New River back in the early 80's. Got out in 1984.

I've been thinking about CUCV's as well, by the way.

wilfreeman

They are money pits, but so are boats, cars, houses - might as well get something to enjoy, right? Its worth it in the end, and I can almost see the light!
:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks