• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from WA. State...

TooRisky

Well I am as of Sunday night an owner of a M105A2, I do allot of exploring in the moountains of the Cascades and felt this trailer will hael me clear out all the gear from my 1977 Jeep Cherokee.

I found this sight by chance and am going to hopefully use the forums and research area to get to know the ins and outs of maintaining this piece of equipment in this very wet area.

Thanks being here, and say hi if we run accross each other....

Jinx

As a fellow M105A2 owner and Washatonian, let me welcome you to the site. Be warned, the trailer won't be enough. You WILL want a truck to go with it. It's only a matter of time. :-D

You can kind of see my M105A2 behind Goliath:

Attachments

Last edited:

jhigh

As a fellow M105A2 owner and Washatonian, let me welcome you to the site. Be warned, the trailer won't be enough. You WILL want a truck to go with it. It's only a matter of time. :-D

You can kind of see my M105A2 behind Goliath:
He is right you know, its like some kind of sickness. First you buy an old pistol belt at a yard sale and the next thing you know you have jeeps, canons, guns, and a garage full of other accesories:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks