• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington state

Oldsteel

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Went to pick up my cckw last weekend but couldn't get to it with the loader. I'll be back out there Saturday and drive it out under its own power wit a battery and some fresh fuel. Happy to have fibally joined your forum and finally own an MV

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, definitely post pictures of that truck moving under it's own power.

Oldsteel

Thanks everyone. I should have video of it running this weekend. Just needs an ignition tune up, batrery, and fuel. Now I have to read the 600 pages of TM and figure out how to operate it! Ha

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kenmore!

There are a couple of shows in Puyallup every year at the fairgrounds.

There are a few other people with MV's in your area.

Oldsteel

I know I've come to the best place! Hopefully in will be able to find body parts for it. I'll make what I can by hand, but some things I cannot. It may just become a toy until I can find a new cab. I have all intentions on driving it on the road again

elkhtr

Elkhtr is there a local club that meets or gets together? I'm down in Puyallup.
There are a bunch of green iron addicts in your neck of the woods.
there are several "local events" every year.
Check out the Pnw regional thread here on SS.
Look in the forums section.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from the right coast on Cape Cod, MA. Looks like you have yourself a nice project there. Good luck. Video will be great. We like pictures:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks