• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington state

Sjack1209

Hello everyone! I'm not currently an owner of any military vehicles but I'm learning about them as much as possible with a plan to purchase one in the future. I'm really leaning towards a non bobbed M35a2 with the multifuel engine.

dmetalmiki

Very welcome to the site..And Pleased you are 'stirred' (motivated) about purchasing a 'deuce'..Especially not a (dest..oops (Bobbed one!)). Post up the pictures of your truck when you obtain it. As said previously, There is plenty of help and encouragement from this site for you.

parklandtrans

Welcome from another Washington State Military Vehicle Enthusiast..!!
Need any help don't hesitate to put out the request...everyone is here to help..!!!😎😎😎😎
Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks