• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

srodocker

its this saturday hes aiming for and its from a guy who has 2 complete trucks and 3 parts truck in puyallup. not the one your thinking about mike muahahha rofl

ZackRidesRed

I didn't get the one off of craigslist (title issues) and yes that is the one that needed to be drug from a wall to get to the batteries.

I will let you guys know when I hear from the seller.

wsucougarx

Oh it's in Puyallup? OK sweet! I've wanted to check out his parts trucks. I'm in depending on where I am on my aux fuel tank install. Should have it done by Saturday if the weather dries up a little bit more;-)
You looking at the winched or non-winched truck?

Last edited:

ZackRidesRed

Cool we will have to meet up and head over there on Saturday[thumbzup]. The guy has been a little slow to respond to my emails, the suspense is killing me!

I'm trying to work out a traid plus cash, he sounds like he will go for it so far.

I'm leaning for a winch truck but the non-winch truck he has looks way nicer, so its really just down to which one I like better.

Last edited:

ZackRidesRed

I dont think i'm going to look at the two deuces on Saturday, I still can't get a hold of the guy. . .

Mike, did you decide to sell the 86 M35A2C? haha

wsucougarx

Ah, that's too bad man. Wonder what the deal is. Guy must be on vacation or out of town or something. He's had those two trucks listed off/on for over a year now. Hmm, yah I keep going back and forth on selling the '86. She's a USAF dropside from CA and only has 7400 original miles on her. I guess the low miles is one of the factors on wanting to keep it. But I can only drive one at a time...haha. I bought it from a fellow SS about two years ago and she hasn't been on the road since :roll:. I had plans on converting her to a Viet'nam era gun truck but other projects keep coming up.

ZackRidesRed

I was thinking he was out of town as well. Its to bad I have 45 100s that had his name on them. I'm sure I will find a truck soon enough. I'm just really impatient.

Sounds like a really nice truck, I understand if you want to keep it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks