• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from yet another new member.

Hiddensun

This is my first post in this forum. I don't own any vehicles yet and just got into the game. I've been looking all over for a deuce. In fact I just went to look at one today that was over priced for the condition it was in. But I will find the right one. Thanks for the plethora of info and the warm welcome in advance.

-Keaan

gungearz

Good day, and welcome to steel soldiers from the Midwest.... Good choice on your vehicle. I find it one of the most desired for everyone. I think its the cheapest and easiest first mv to own...

Hiddensun

Adding Pics

Here she is!:-D:-D Picked her up last weekend from Richmond, Va. Drove it home without any issues. It's in really great shape for the price I paid and compared to some others I've been looking at.
IMG_1486.jpgIMG_1485.jpgIMG_1484.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1482.jpgIMG_1481.jpgIMG_1480.jpgIMG_1479.jpg

Hiddensun

To be honest TMNT I don't know I haven't even used it yet. HAHA.

I keep it at a friends property instead of my suburban home. I'm struggling to find someone to insure it without a commercial policy or having it garaged or worth more than $25k for Antique insurance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks