• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from yet another new member.

Hiddensun

This is my first post in this forum. I don't own any vehicles yet and just got into the game. I've been looking all over for a deuce. In fact I just went to look at one today that was over priced for the condition it was in. But I will find the right one. Thanks for the plethora of info and the warm welcome in advance.

-Keaan

gungearz

Good day, and welcome to steel soldiers from the Midwest.... Good choice on your vehicle. I find it one of the most desired for everyone. I think its the cheapest and easiest first mv to own...

Hiddensun

Adding Pics

Here she is!:-D:-D Picked her up last weekend from Richmond, Va. Drove it home without any issues. It's in really great shape for the price I paid and compared to some others I've been looking at.
IMG_1486.jpgIMG_1485.jpgIMG_1484.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1482.jpgIMG_1481.jpgIMG_1480.jpgIMG_1479.jpg

Hiddensun

To be honest TMNT I don't know I haven't even used it yet. HAHA.

I keep it at a friends property instead of my suburban home. I'm struggling to find someone to insure it without a commercial policy or having it garaged or worth more than $25k for Antique insurance.