• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello gents (and ladies)-

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all-
I'm back, been gone a few whiles to get my life started again, which seems to have taken a little longer than I anticipated......

That said, I'm looking to pick up some local (Louisiana) Green Iron.

I have a definite budget, but am looking to pick up a M1009 or similar. I've owned a deuce, and while I love the big green, due to health issues/restrictions I can no longer handle the sheer weight/stress of driving/maintaining one.

If anyone has or knows of a decently priced started/rough trade M1009, I would really appreciate it.

I'm not looking to tackle a full on resto or a pristine boulevard queen, but am willing to put the hours and effort into bringing one up to speed.

Feel free to message me and I'll either call of that's preferred or email.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back. I will never forget the night you told us about the Deepwater Horizon disaster as it unfolded.
1009s have gotten hard to find unmolested and not rusted bad.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back. I will never forget the night you told us about the Deepwater Horizon disaster as it unfolded.
1009s have gotten hard to find unmolested and not rusted bad.
Thanks. A boy can hope, though... and as far as the DWH, I recently did some followup surveys to check the recovery of marine life in the area and I'm happy to say it's coming along nicely! Only a little residual damage that the scientists feel will be done in another 5 years!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks