• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello Misfits, new guy from Tx here.

WatchThis

Well got a late night/early morning text telling me guy someone that was going to look at it before I could make it down to hand over the cash like we agreed on. We all kniw what this unopened email from the guy probably says. Price WAS 800 bucks btw.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Deep east Texas is a big place. Is it East Texas between Houston and Texarkana or is it Deep South Texas south of Houston and north of Brownsville?

Technically, I'm Deep South Texas in Corpus. I don't get there much. Just got to my forward CP but won't get home to the main CP for about 3 or 4 weeks.

WatchThis

Deep east Texas is a big place. Is it East Texas between Houston and Texarkana or is it Deep South Texas south of Houston and north of Brownsville?

Technically, I'm Deep South Texas in Corpus. I don't get there much. Just got to my forward CP but won't get home to the main CP for about 3 or 4 weeks.
Middle of the "East Texas" Lufkin, Henderson, Nacogdoches area

Motorcar

I've seen one on a used car lot in Liberty Texas for some time now. I think it's a drop-side with front winch, don't know about the C or D turbo. Liberty is about 40 west of Beaumont towards Houston.