• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello..New Member from Europe

itisiceman007

Hi ya Steel Soldiers Members

I am new to the forum and hoping to get my first truck !
I want a Reo M35 Whistler if I can find a good one...!
I make cider for a living and currently own a 1980 Leyland Titan double Decker bus which is now a cider Bar.

Check out http://www.woodsys-cider.com/#!woodsys-cider-bus/c15la

I am also interested in anything mechanical from 1940 onwards Bikes, Cars, vans and trucks...etc
Anyway I just wanted to say hello.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

We have many users from Europe. Hopefully one of them will post shortly and can help with your search.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

So you got the "how to post sorted"..ignore my mail shot to you, and (after our(very)) long phone chat..Welcome to the site hobby commrardary, and events to come, once you have your truck..(I am working on it!..("the middle one"))...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks