• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello - Newbie in Texas

jseabourn

Hello! Buying my first Deuce in a week. I've been stalking this forum for a while and reading as much as I can. Thanks for all the information! This site is a really great resource.

Josh in Texas

dmetalmiki

welcome to the site,hobby, friendships and events to come. Post up some details of your truck, the journey home, (however accomplished). And of course...Pictures, Good luck.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the disease... er, uh, I mean hobby. Yah that's it, hobby. I keep forgetting. All I can tell you is you found a great way spend time with some of the best people you'll ever meet. Welcome aboard!

jseabourn

Well, I finally got it home! I bought it two weeks ago. Drove it about 70 miles (out of a 240 mile trip) and blew the #2 injector line. Turns out it was missing some clamps. So, ordered parts and went back this past Saturday. Repaired it and finished driving home.FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0684.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0697.jpg

Lust4GreenSteel

Welcome from NW Missouri. Good looking truck.

That smile on your face is what I call the Deuce Grin. Even when I don't have time to drive mine, I start it up just to hear it run and it always causes that grin.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck. It's got a winch, hardtop, straight body and not a lot of rust. [thumbzup] Welcome aboard from Nevada.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks