• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello to everyone

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hello and a big welcome... you are in for some great times here on SS. if you need any advice. assistance or just want to chat some shout and im sure we can get you moving right along. since your in GA you must come to next years GA rally.. we have one super fun time

HOWDY! welcome to the site. There are some great fellers on here that share some great information! BE sure use the search feature before you ask a common question...or else you will be FLAMMMMED just a fair warning! you will find everything you need to know about MV ownership on here! Glad to see another GA member!

Shepdog

Thank you for the very warm welcome! I hope to sell a few 6.2 / 6.5 new engine parts. and 8V92, cummin, Cat, Allison parts as soon as I can list them. Might take me a few days to list everything. Lots of new parts ! Look for me in the future!
Shep

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dawsonville. Isn't that where stock car racing was invented? I just saw a show where Larry the cable guy was there making moonshine.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Wecome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

It is never too early to start getting ready for the (in)famous GA Rally in Oct.

More MV's than you can shake a stick at and an interesting group of oddballs and misfits.

You can't have more fun without taking off your britches.rofl

Shepdog

hello to everyone

I would like to thank everyone for the very warm welcome. I hope that the show in Oct. will not be on one of my drill weekends. Might have to do a split if it is.
Shepdog

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks