• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello won a auction on some 105 trailers Now I need someone to haul them

oldgoatfarmer1361

Hello I live up near Spartanburg, I won auction down in Eastover SC for 4 M105A2 trailers. I bid on four figuring I would be beat down on all but one now I am owner or soon to be owner once I fill out EUC for all 4 of them so I need some help. My zip code is 29335 and I will have a site to unload just need a transport service.

If anyone here in SC wants a easy load please PM or call 864-466-6664 any time.
Now if I had needed 5 I would have won only 1 so if anyone wants to own one PM me I will deduct what I paid for plus shipping charges for each I am not trying to make a lick I suck at business I do not need the extra trailers...
Thanks

Last edited:

zguinness

LOL same thing happened to me. I bid on three M105A2's thinking I MIGHT end up with one. I won all three of them. Luckily I worked something out with a poster that lives near Fort Polk.

3dAngus

Another option is to advertise for some buyers to meet you up there at an agreed upon time.

They can drive home from the GL lot. I've managed to work that out before. Saves both of you time and money.

bigbird1

That's how I ended up with my 5 ton out of Indiana. Thought I would get out bid, but didn't. Good luck

Was down at Indy on Friday to pick up a 105a2 , Those 5 tons are huge, I thought about making a bobber out of one but after sitting in one they are too BIG. One the plus side my 105 had new leds on it. 8)

oldgoatfarmer1361

I am still waiting on an invoice then I send in My EUC. I have to get this done before the 20th of September. I have to go out of Town for a week. Poor planning on being a newbie..

oldgoatfarmer1361

Another option is to advertise for some buyers to meet you up there at an agreed upon time.

They can drive home from the GL lot. I've managed to work that out before. Saves both of you time and money.
Thanks I am calling in for some guidance on the EUC form I also had to ask a few questions I won the bid on Friday and by the time I got to filling out the EUC they were closed. Once I get a exact time frame I will advertise.

I know one thing from now on I am not bidding on multiple items again. Unless I know I really, really need all of it. Thanks for clearing that up it is my first time bidding...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks