• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help-50amp rv plug to mep 002a

Tpoole

Ground to chassis, neutral (sometimes labled white) to L0. X or black to L1 y or red to L3

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thank you! What does the switches need to be set on? For this 220/110 , I am using a distribution spider box for now. When my shop is complete I'll use the 50amp rv cable to power the whole shop

Scoobyshep

Can you guide me on where to hook these wires for a 50 amp plug
That switch selects what the volt meter is connected to. In single phase mode you only need the 2 most clockwise positions. most clockwise is L3 to L0 and should read approx 120 the other is L1 to L3 and should read approx 240.

I am only seeing 3 conductors, there should be 4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks