• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help at Ft. McCoy

Dozer1

Could you post a few more pick of the tin box on your deuce please. Some of the doors and inside to.

Pro 21:6 Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.

camp9

That's great it all worked out to get them out and back to your place. PM got quite the trip ahead of him. It'll be a adventure him and his son won't forget. :)

dozer1

Dozer1

Could you post a few more pick of the tin box on your deuce please. Some of the doors and inside to.

Pro 21:6 Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.

UPDATE on Tom's progress....... at about 10 AM central time on Friday, he called from the 1/2 way point which must be around Rapid City SD. He was just wondering what oil to buy for adding and what gear oil as well. It was very good to hear that he had no probs at that point and was continuing on.

Here is some pics of the bed cover on my deuce as requested by mobileauto2000. Its kinda growing on me. What it lacks in sleek aerodynamics it seems to make up for in workmanship and condition.:smile:

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

They must have used mine for training. All the seams were on top so the water ran right in and rotted the bows. They also layed plastic sheet on the metal floor and then screwed OSB over the top of it. I give them credit for trying to insulate it with flexable ceilling tile, the raccoons loved it. Drgreg used to call it a FEMA truck it was so bad. Very glad to hear yours is clean.

Attachments

dozer1

Havent heard anything new on this trip today yet, but got a call from pm yesterday afternoon and he was getting a flat tire fixed in Gillette, Wy. It was one of the inside rears I believe.

Papamoose

Lined up my ducks before I left Montana. Thanks to the assistance of dozer1, I got on the road at 8:30 thursday evening heading for Montana from Sparta, WI. Had one flat tire (nail), and arrived home at 1:30 a.m. Saturday. Got up at 5:00 a.m. and hooked up to my MKT for the farmers market. It was great.