• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help? Dad broke my truck

Vinny

53 m37 with a propane fuel conversion. I learned how to drive in this truck when I was 11 I've grown up with this monster and I am attached to this thing. The blizzard of 03 dumped over 6 feet in 36 hours this truck with a plow and chains is the only thing that saved us but all that load hurt it. I've got a piston rod knocking and need to find parts I may need a crank and a journal bearing set any advice?

Vinny

still a 230 it runs but noisy as hell it hasn't been moved but maybe 10 feet since it started thumpin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks