• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help! Deuce vs 5 Ton pics side by side

Massm35a2

I am at work and trying to show a buddy the size difference, I know there was a pic but I can find it, Anyone have some nice side by side pics to help me out?

Thanks

M813A1

Hey Massm35A2 !!! Here is good picture of my M813A1 5 ton on the right next to a M35A2 !! This was taken last Dec in Choctaw Oklahoma in the Dec 20th Convoy !!

Attachments

maverick

Hi there,
Just a quick question to ROCKMAN, Were did you get the second picture from of the M54 and M35, I only ask as the M54 is my truck taken at a small country show here in England Aug 2001. Don't worry its not a problem just pleasantly surprised to see a old picture of my truck.

Keep up the good work:-D

rockman

Maverick, no doubt the photo came from an album here on SS. Maybe fron Beltrie? I was working on my better half to see the size advantages of a 5 ton so I collected a few good comparison shots.

Nice truck..

Big CASE

here are us pictures of a Deuce ( mine on 395s ) and a 5Ton ( james on 1600 ).
and that is what a 5 ton look like suck in the mud.