• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Deuce won't run anymore

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi my Duce ran fine but now I have poured all kinds of non fuel crap in the tank and all of sudden it does not want to run. It still turns over but for some reason it won't run.

i mean it's a multi-fuel so it should run perfectly all the time on this concoction of semi-flammable liquids and crud.

shields up

eagle4g63

The words "crap" and "crud" stick in my head......did you filter ALL fluids you put in the tank? And what exactly is this "crap" and "crud" you speak of.....I run almost anything and have never had a problem, unless something "dirty" got in there, it could have plugged up your fuel filters in a quick hurry....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto what the above said. We need to know what you threw in the tanks, and the noises/smells/sights that you experienced when you last tried to start it up. Only then can we help you.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We'll it ran great never had any problems. I started using non diesel so called fuels and now it won't run. I mean it's a multi- fuel Duce . What's the deal?

Also do i need a CdL for my multi fuel? And what can I do after I get it running again to make it go at least 70 on the highway? Oh and how big of tire can I fit on it?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Filter? What filter? The motor has filters for that right? I think there are even 2 of them. At first it smelled like diesel when I was burning diesel but now it does not smell because it won't start.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In doing my advance search it appears many have had similar problems . But I can't find the solution. I checked the tm but they don't have a section for my issue.

ducer

Have you tried to clean the soot out of the exhaust system? My sister's brother had a 2 cycle motorcycle that the muffler plugged up on when he ran too much oil in the gas one time back in the 70's. He cleaned the ehaust and baffles with some stuff a neighbor gave him. Maybe you could get a neighbor to give you some stuff to clean out your exhaust also. By the way what is this hole for in the bottom of my bellhousing? Do I need to plug it? How much oil do I need to put in there?

Denny

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try suck starting it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks