• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Finding a TM?

Speedzilla

Hey Guys,

I am looking for 9-2320-355-10, its the operator manual for the M985E1, any help would be appreciated. Looking for more details on the usage of the Hiab 8108 crane. Would happily pay a few dollars for the download if I have to. Thanks!

Speedzilla

That would be great, I am still looking but not having too much luck, I found the 9-2320-279-10-1 but it doesn't seem to cover the Hiab 8108/M985E1 variant. Thanks!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the same crane they used on the M984E1 wrecker? I know the M977 cranes were lighter duty than the M984 and M985 ones..

Speedzilla

That is a different crane from the 8108 not sure what it is, they used like 5 or 6 different cranes on various HEMTT models, hard to keep track of.

I am desperately looking for the PSI/Flow rate recommendations for this Hiab 8108 I have. I know this crane was used on a M985E1, anything else I am unsure.
M985E1_00.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks