• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding HMMWV dealer

pad_cdr

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago, I googled for HMMWVs for sale, and came across a dealer who had a number of rebuilt HMMWVs as well as some stripped HMMWVs for sale. I think they were out east somewhere.

Naturally, I forgot to save it as a favorite, and can't seem to recreate the google search that found it in the first place.

Anyone here know of a dealer selling stripped units that may be the one I found?

saddamsnightmare

October 18th, 2012.

Then win the lottery! As none of them are gonna be cheap, and the parts will make MB Unimog parts look cheap in price by comparison.[thumbzup] Good luck, however!

kflips

IMG_0283.jpgHMMWV new 1.JPG I've been tracking this forum for a while, have had a tough time getting logged back in until recently. Here is a rebuilt HMMWV with some offroading mods that was completed in December (build was by used h1/affluent auto). Largely military mechanical set up except for the brushguard, bumpers/winch, UCP, wheels & tires. Not pure milspec but figured I would post it up if of interest.

6.5 TD, 4L80E trans, 242 tcase.

bill2444

Try tedG on here, he isn't a dealer but has quite afew in various stages of completion at any given time. And once in awhile I see him selling some nice complete units

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks