• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding trans mounts and support bracket

Smittyjs

My transmission mounts are really in bad shape and I would like to replace them I did a google search but could not find info.
I am also looking for the support rod that goes from the bell housing to the transfer case.
I have a M1028 with a TH400 and a NP208 If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

rustystud

To find the brace/support rod you will need to go to eBay or shot "cucvrus" a PM . I believe he still has one for sell. The transmission mounts you can get almost anywhere. I used Summint Racing and went with "polyurethane" mounts.

Smittyjs

They are in the mail on the way to me. Thanks for the help I have bought a lot of things recently from ORD and I dont know why I didnt check there first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks