• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help for a movie shot

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
I would like to ask you for help.
I need to put a duke antenna and GPK on the humvee for a movie shoot. I've been looking for a training duke for a long time, but I couldn't find one, so I bought an AS3900 base and built an antenna-like one and a riser.
Unfortunately, there is no GPK in my area, the Hungarian army that I have access to only has OGPK. I could buy an original, but it would be expensive to transport and I don't need it because the kids can't see from the turret :)
If one of you would send me measurements, I wouldn't have to guess based on photos.
So, it's up to you if you come out of the theater and say how lame that humvee looked with that crappy equipment! :)
If you can help, I would appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks