• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help guys my front axle is leaking.

2Deuces wild

SOS. I took my baby 6 wheel driving Friday what fun but today I was checking her out for a little trip on Monday and found the front axle was leaking from the boot.:cry:

I need help in making sure my mechanic has all the info in the repairs of the axle and boot replacement. How many seals are there? what parts will i need? Is it leaking from the front seal? Anybody close to the Antelope valley Ca that can help? I will compensate for time and effort. I can't stand my baby leaking:cry: One sad green girl.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a great tutorial but I'd also suggest downloading all of the TMs to a disk and give it to your mechanic if he's going to do the work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks