• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help hauling the booty

KaiserM109

I will need to pick up an MKT-85 kitchen trailer in Salt Lake, UT and get it to Denver, CO. If anyone is making a trip like that I could use some help.

Does anyone need anything hauled east from Salt Lake? If I don't find anyone else making that trip, I will probably rent a small box truck (the venerable Bronco is laid up) and bring it and possibly some other goodies back.

Arlyn

KaiserM109

The trip is on. I got the invoice last night and we will go the last weekend of April, arriving Monday morning. We will be pulling the trailer with a Ford F250 with some room to spare.

Arlyn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks