• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help I need a flexplate from a cucv.

ida34

The one the parts store gave me is wrong. Anyone have one to sell me. This thing is in pieces in my garage and I need to get it done. Can anyone help me out withone? Let me know your price shipped to Dexter, MI 48130.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

That is the part number that LMC sent but it had the wrong spacing on the torque converter bolt holes. Every thing else was right except for the bolt pattern. The weight is slightly different to account for the larger bolt pattern. Everyone else that I looked at online had the same bolt pattern as the wrong one I got. The spacing of the right one is 11 3/8 center to center and the wrong one is 10 5/8 center to center. I think the part number is for a turbo 350 instead of a th400. I did find one and thank you guys for the help. The dealership said they had one but it was $200. I am now getting a used one for $25. I finally found my cucv parts hookup.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

The same source that bailed me out on the battery trays. Brian or muddobber40. I called the dealership and they gracefully allowed me to cancel the order since they had not placed it yet. The dealership even keyed my tailgate cylinder for me free of charge. I did buy a $18000 vehicle from them in the past so I figure they owed me that at least. The parts guy did't know that though so I count them as the good guys I will use for next time. I would have been nice to have it tommarow to start the reassembly but for $175 I can wait for a while.

Chuck