• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help, I need parts.

rizzo

I need a deuce PTO and shaft. Anyone have one or know a cheap place to get them?

thanks in advance for help or advice :D

eddiec

rizzo, i'm going back to howards place on the 20th or 21st. i can get them for you then if you don't find them somewhere else.

ida34

I got one from KUBLOS and for the price of the two joints you get the whole shaft. Very good people to work with. Don't hesitate on this one just get it.

czechsix

Hey Kenny, is Kublos advertising in MV mag? Just curious...I can call them and find out what shipping is to get a shaft out here to SoCal, 'cause I need one too. And a PTO. And PTO controls. and.....yeah. Everything except the winch.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do in most of them Greg. In the mean time I'll see if I can scare up the number.

devilman96

Im'a thinkin we need a suppliers/vendor page where we can post contact info, websites, email, etc... Maybe be able to grade / rate their service???

*thinkin this don't fit between feedings and diaper changes very well*

... hope all is well with the newbie over there Mangus :jumpin:

rizzo

czechsix said:
Hey Kenny, is Kublos advertising in MV mag? Just curious...I can call them and find out what shipping is to get a shaft out here to SoCal, 'cause I need one too. And a PTO. And PTO controls. and.....yeah. Everything except the winch.
Kublos

570-663-2805

pto $350
shaft $80

Adelmans

nothing in stock

Saturn

pto sold out
shaft $125 NOS

Sam Winer

pto $295
shaft $100

White Owl

pto $195
shaft $175

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks