• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help, I need to find info on injector pumps

lenz1079

my 1971 duece blew out the seat ring on the bleeder valve of the injector pump and i need another brass ring seat. a nickel part, my kingdom for a nickel part. also i was wondering where to find the exploded view or tech manual for the injector pump. Any info or help would be apprciated

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
there is not a bleeder valve on the pump, so i wonder what you are referring to? the few ports on the pump do not use any type of sealing washer as the pressure is too high. if it had a brass or copper washer that may explain why it blew out.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
that is the fuel delivery check valve. very high pressures here, no gasket, torque it to 40-45 ft lbs. loosen and retorque 3 times total. if it still leaks replace ip head. this fitting is matched to the ip head, do not swap from any other ip head.

lenz1079

OK, after following your information, and thank you thank you, survey shows that the bolt and hole are shot!. Now:
1st Question..... what is the NIIN for an injector pump Head, i have acess to the govt and their parts.
2nd Q.... if i cant get it from the military, where else and maybe a cost estimate.
you guys that answered me have helped alot, again thank you. i guess i know why my free & running truck was classified as H7. if i can look for any parts for Bjorn or tom let me know, ill try my best

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
American Bosch HD90100A hydraulic head
NSN 2910008287176
I believe the gov. pays $1076 for one

pm sent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks