• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help ID generator trailer from photo

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Possibly an M116 with an A3 axle. I think I see fender extensions and Radial Humvee tires.

Isaac-1

doghead, you must have either a better monitor or better eyes than I do, I spotted the fender extension, but still can't tell any detail on the tires.

Ike

Nonotagain

Possibly an M116 with an A3 axle. I think I see fender extensions and Radial Humvee tires.
Dog,

You either have a great set of peepers or one heck of a monitor to see an A3 axle and Hummer tires in that shot.

I agree on the M116 trailer and fender extensions, as the M103 has a taller set of fenders. What I don't see if the fender flair in front of the fender.

Isaac-1

The mteal plate under the generator seems to be Onan Green, I am wondering if this trailer originally had a recessed area there like the M200-A1, even though the area in front of the fenders also does not look right for an M200-A1.

Ike