• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help ID generator trailer from photo

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Possibly an M116 with an A3 axle. I think I see fender extensions and Radial Humvee tires.

Isaac-1

doghead, you must have either a better monitor or better eyes than I do, I spotted the fender extension, but still can't tell any detail on the tires.

Ike

Nonotagain

Possibly an M116 with an A3 axle. I think I see fender extensions and Radial Humvee tires.
Dog,

You either have a great set of peepers or one heck of a monitor to see an A3 axle and Hummer tires in that shot.

I agree on the M116 trailer and fender extensions, as the M103 has a taller set of fenders. What I don't see if the fender flair in front of the fender.

Isaac-1

The mteal plate under the generator seems to be Onan Green, I am wondering if this trailer originally had a recessed area there like the M200-A1, even though the area in front of the fenders also does not look right for an M200-A1.

Ike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks