• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help ID tail light bracket. Trailer?

signsup

This came in a lot of take off Humvee parts, and presume it has nothing to do with a Humnvee. What little I have worked on WWII trailer, they usually had a bracket similar to this to hang a tail light from. So guessing modernish trailer. Service tag riveted to bracket but no other data. 24 v 4 wire Packard connectors. Must be drivers side due to the service tag placement. I only have the one and certainly don't need it so looking to find a home for it. Any assistance appreciated. This auction estate also had military 2 1/2 t and 5 t trucks but no trailers, so it could be anything.
Thanks in advance.tail light brkt.JPG

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No idea, but the service tag suggests it was something equipped with air brakes.

signsup

OK, thanks for the lead. I'll post something up on the truck forum. Maybe a dump? Something that needs the tail light out on an outrigger?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks