• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help identifing an air pack

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i recently got ahold of a brand new airpack. i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it will work on my deuce or not. it looks different than my current air pack. its a bit shorter where the can is but looks the same the rest of the way.
i pulled some numbers from it, they read as follows.
19207 12368255
06721 176 03 T
MFR-N4105AH
if it will fit my 71 M35A2 then i plan on keepin it on the shelf, if it wont and somebody can use it let me know.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it will fit the Deuce. The only differance is the way you will oil the pack. Just take off the tube at the one end and the outher will be a o ring. Leave the o ring side in and rotate the tube so you can fill it with oil and try and spin it back around without getting to much oil on your self. Tighten her up and apply the brakes a couple of times to work the oil in and around. Smart thing here is to oil before install?

Last edited:

number9

If the knowledge I have learned here is correct - and my memory correct, that is the newer style 'short' air pack and I don't think there are any rebuild kits available for it. I know I have read the older kits won't work for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks